- Keynote Speakers
- General Information
- Organizing Committee
- Contact us
– Please ensure that you have uploaded your presentation to the G: Drive –link here – before tomorrow’s (Tuesday 10/13/2020) Sessions begin.
– If you’re not sure if your presentation has been received, you can check the Video Showcase associated with your session here.
– Once you’ve determined your presentation has been received and uploaded, you will simply need to join the session via either the Zoom or Webex link associated with your Session – you can find that here.
– In the session, the last 15 minutes is allocated to questions and answers about all the talks.
– If you need immediate assistance, have been trying to upload your presentation and have had issues or can’t upload, please contact Steve Probasco at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will assist you. Please provide your Session name and Session ID when writing. This will help us assist you.
– Zoom/Webex and Vimeo links for your sessions have already been uploaded to the SMC2020 website. If you are having trouble accessing the links, please contact Mark Pilkington at email@example.com.
– At the time of your session please make sure to open the meeting so that Authors and attendees can join live.
– In the last 15 minutes of your session, please allow audience members to ask questions and moderate to allow authors to answer. Please have a question or two ready in case the audience does not ask any.
– Once completed you may close your meeting.
All presentations are scheduled as lectures.
For all authors/speakers, please use this link for file uploads.
Please include your paper number and session ID in the file before uploading your presentations.
SMC 2020 is a virtual conference featuring virtual sessions and
virtual participation. Recordings of video presentations will be made available to registered participants.
IEEE policy allows third-party servers to host IEEE copyrighted content
While third parties may not post IEEE-copyrighted material without first obtaining the necessary permission from the IEEE Intellectual Property Rights Office or other authorized IEEE representatives, IEEE does in fact permit posting on certain approved third-party servers, assuming all necessary requirements have been observed and met. For example, the posting of the accepted versions of articles that typically apply to individual IEEE authors shall also be applied to third-party hosting. Also, the following copyright notice must be displayed on the first page of the paper:
“© 2020 IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. Permission from IEEE must be obtained for all other uses, in any current or future media, including reprinting/republishing this material for advertising or promotional purposes, creating new collective works, for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or reuse of any copyrighted component of this work in other works.”Once the paper has been published, the copyright notice must include a full citation to the original IEEE publication, including a Digital Object Identifier (DOI).
Please log in to the PaperCept Conference Management System to submit the Regular papers/Special Session Proposals/Special Session Papers/Tutorial Session Proposals/Workshop Session Proposals/BMI Workshop Regular Papers/BMI Workshop Special Session Proposals/BMI Workshop Special Session Papers/Junior Track Papers at: https://conf.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl
Please download the paper template from here. If you use Microsoft Word, please use the “US letter” template option from the above link.
If you are using the MS Word template, please remove the footer (XXX-X-XXXX-XXXX-X/XX/$XX.00 ©20XX IEEE) located in the bottom margin of the first page of your paper. Otherwise, the generated PDF file will not be compliant and you will not be able to upload it.